The (legacy) software packages listed on this page are all replaced by bain. bain enables the evaluation of equality and inequality constrained hypotheses in the context of a large class of statistical models.
All the legacy packages have been tested, but we cannot guarantee that an error will not occur. You are advised to use BaIn instead of the legacy packages.
All the software is licensed under the GNU General Public License Version >=2
General statistical models
- BIG is a Fortran 90 program for Bayesian evaluation of inequality constrained hypotheses for general statistical models.
- BF-SEM is a Fortran 90 program for Bayesian evaluation of inequality constrained hypotheses for general statistical models. Compared to BIG, BF-SEM is much faster and has two options of prior specification.
Multivariate Normal Linear Models (MANOVA, Repeated Measures, Multivariate Regression)
- BIEMS is a Fortran 90 program for calculating Bayes Factors for inequality and equality constrained models.
Univariate Normal (ANOVA, ANCOVA)
- ConfirmatoryANOVA is software that can be used for the evaluation of informative hypotheses with both Bayesian and non-Bayesian approaches in the context of ANOVA models
- The Bayesian model selection program can be used for the evaluation of informative hypotheses in the context of ANOVA and ANCOVA.