Rens van de Schoot
See my website for an overview of my publications and more.
- Bayesian evaluation of informative hypotheses
- Van de Schoot, R., Hoijtink, H., Hallquist, M. N., & Boelen, P.A. (2012). Bayesian Evaluation of inequality-constrained Hypotheses in SEM Models using Mplus. Structural Equation Modeling, 19, 593-609.
- Van de Schoot, R., Hoijtink, H. & Dekovic, M. (2010). Testing Inequality Constrained Hypotheses in SEM Models. Structural Equation Modeling, 17, 443–463. See PDF and for Mplus syntax and R-code, see Example1 Example2 Example3
- Vidi grant (VIDI-452-14-006) from the Dutch Organization for Scientific Research (NWO) awarded for ‘Experts, their prior knowledge, and the issue of limited data’.
- Veni grant (VENI-451-11-008) from NWO awarded for ‘Statistical models to investigate the causes and consequences of post traumatic strass (PTSD)’.